ADVANCED Negotiation Skills
May 16 - May 18
Three dimensional negotiation
For high level executives, the ability to negotiate is a critical skill to master – especially for advanced negotiations such as mergers and acquisitions, industrial relations, labour negotiations and high value contracts. As opposed to simple negotiations, the high level negotiation process is distinct in two main ways:
- The negotiation process doesn’t only take place at the bargaining table. Research has shown that the bulk of large deals actually happen away from the table, such as during dinners, breakaway sessions, pre-meetings or through lobbying efforts.
- Negotiation typically takes place in a team environment. Because of this, your success with negotiation at this level depends largely on how well your team functions as a whole, and how well each individual team member works towards shared and clearly understood goals.
How is our ADVANCED Negotiation training course different?
- It’s highly practical – using detailed case studies and role-play scenarios, we’ll break you into teams where you’ll alternate between negotiating against each other, and then observing this negotiation process between other teams via videotape in a separate room.
- It’s highly detailed – using the latest international research on high stakes, high value team negotiations, we’re able to give you highly detailed theory, tools and negotiation processes that are vastly superior to those offered by any other vendor.
- Experts guide you – each course is run by two experienced master facilitators with many years of high level negotiation experience.
- It’s personalised – with two master facilitators per course and a maximum of 16 participants, you’ll get individual attention and coaching throughout.
- This programme registration is subject to availability. You will receive a follow up email within 24 hours.
- The above programme registration is not a booking form. A formal booking form will be sent to you once your registration has been received.