INTRODUCTION to Personal Mastery & Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
Learn about yourself and your relationships with others
Today’s business world is complicated. Elevated demands on your time, increasing pressure to perform and authority-averse employees all mean that being able to lead yourself and communicate effectively are more important than ever. Whether you’re a frontline staff member or a top-level executive, your ability to succeed in a changing world depends largely on your own level of personal mastery and emotional intelligence.
Our one-day INTRODUCTION to Personal Mastery & Emotional Intelligence (EQ) course will raise your awareness of the need for getting to know yourself better, and for managing your own and others’ emotions. You’ll learn how to use emotional intelligence to improve relationships, manage conflict, develop, influence and motivate others.
With no more than 22 delegates per group, the course is highly practical and personal. In it, you’ll cover topics such as:
- Understanding the physiology behind emotions;
- Uncovering the business case for emotional intelligence;
- Understanding your internal self by becoming more self-aware;
- Methods and techniques to manage your emotions;
- How to take more responsibility for your life and attain personal mastery.
Our Introductory Personal Mastery and EQ course is suitable for frontline, administrative and sales staff, or anyone wanting to elevate their overall levels of self-management and quality of their interpersonal relationships – both in a personal and business context.
- Programme duration: 1 day
- Prerequisites: none
- Group size: 14 – 22 participants
- Pre-work: none
- Company SETA full accreditation number: 0595