Speaking and presentation skills
Achieving audience impact
Improve your public speaking and knock the socks off any audience!
Many people find presenting highly stressful and try to avoid it at all costs. Unfortunately, getting ahead in today’s fast-paced business world means being able to communicate effectively to large groups. But here’s the secret: with proper training you can become a powerful presenter and use this skill as a key ingredient for your success.
In just two and a half days, our Speaking and Presentation Skills training course will equip you with all the tools you’ll need to present to any audience – whether it’s conference delegates, a board of directors or your colleagues. You’ll learn how to communicate with people in a way that engages them, as you deliver polished presentations with confidence.
With no more than 10 delegates per group, the presentation course also includes one-on-one coaching and video feedback sessions. In it, you’ll cover topics such as:
- How to create killer presentations in less time;
- How to structure your presentations so that your ideas flow logically;
- How to improve your delivery style and projection;
- Making effective public speaking appearances on TV and radio;
- Analysing your presentation delivery and then polishing your public speaking skills following constructive feedback.
If your job involves communicating to multiple people at once, this Speaking and Presentation Skills training is ideal for you. Whether you’re a business executive with some presentation experience, or a junior manager tackling the ‘beast’ as a novice, we’ll teach you the effective public speaking skills you need to present with more ease, less stress and greater impact.
Contact us today to find out more about developing your presentation skills and becoming an effective public speaker.
- Programme duration: 2 ½ days
- Prerequisites: none
- Group size: 8 – 10 participants
- Pre-work: pre-questionnaire and online pre-programme assessment
- SETA accreditation: Level 4; 4 Credits; Company accreditation number: 0595